Accessing Report Cards
Access the Family File
- Launch your Internet browser, e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Safari. NOTE: Ensure that your browser is set to allow for pop-up windows.
- In your browser’s Address Bar, type www.hcpss.org/connect.
- Enter your HCPSS Connect Login ID and Password in the fields provided.
- Click Log in.
- Click the last icon on the left-hand side panel list titled, More Options (Family File, Report Cards, etc.)
- Click the Report Card link to access this quarter's report card.
Accesses MAP Reports (for grades 1 through 5)
MAP test results are entered in Synergy the Friday after a student takes the test. It can take up to 24 hours to become visible for an individual student.
To access previous test scores:
- Log in to HCPSS Connect
- Select More Options from the left panel
- Select Standardized Test Scores from the middle
- Detailed PDF home reports are available in Synergy.