Parent-Teacher Conferences February 9th & 10th
- Due to the limited number of available time slots, you may choose to schedule a conference if you have a concern or question.
- Scheduling opens in Synergy ParentVue on Friday, January 27th and closes on Friday, February 3rd.
- Grades 1 - 5: schedule with your child’s Math teacher
- Kindergarten: schedule with your child’s homeroom teacher for a Math conference.
- Click here for directions to schedule a conference.
- If you would like to conference with a Related Arts teacher, please email the teacher to set up a conference.
Conferences will be in-person between 1:00 and 4:00 p.m.
Virtual Conferences will take place after 4:00 p.m.
Please note that teachers have flexibility in determining schedules. Not all teachers will be available at all times listed below:
- Thursday, February. 9th 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm or 7:00 pm
- Friday, February 10th 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Conferences are 15 minutes.
Logging onto Google Meet for your Conference
- You will use your child’s HCPSS credentials to join the conference.
- To prevent “overlap” of conferences, teachers will use Google Meet room joining security features. You may have to wait to be admitted into the Google Meet room.
- Google Meet Codes: You will see the meeting code for your conference in Synergy when you sign up for a conference. You will receive a reminder email with the room code from the Synergy system a few days before your conference.